Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Internet Marketing... From MY Perspective


Hello everyone! I would like to take the time out to thank you for visiting my blog! My name is Gregory Tatum and as you can tell from the title of my blog, I'm interested in internet marketing. I've been interested in making money online for over a year now, starting with eBay. But, it wasn't until recently, December of 2005 to be exact, that I became interested in internet marketing. So, I guess most can call me a newbie, with just 4 months under my belt. But, I've learned a lot within these past 4 months and I have a general idea of how to make money on the internet. So, in a way, this can be a learning experience for those out there just getting started with internet marketing. Follow me as I guide you along the very difficult, but certainly reachable path to riches through this internet marketing world. I will be discussing what works and what doesn't from my own personal experience. So, go grab a cup of coffee and take a minute to view the internet marketing world as I see it, through MY eyes and from MY perspective.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home